a philosophy, a way of being, a way of interacting with the world, a method for creating compositional work, an approach to performing, and a means for managing business while living gracefully
a place to explore
a place to deepen
a place to discover
a place to balance
a place to practice
Dancing with Ease
Practicing the Alexander Technique has many benefits. People obtain relief from back ailments, postural problems, headaches, and breathing disorders.
Many also experience:
- increased range of motion,
- enhanced movement quality,
- enhanced sound/vocal quality,
- expanded awareness of self and others,
- reduction of pain,
- fewer injuries,
- less severe injuries, and
- faster recovery from injuries.
The Alexander Technique is actually much more encompassing.